The Babydow Helpers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Staff!

3 posters

Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Meet the Staff!

Post  ƒuƒuβuη_14 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey,

I'm ƒuƒuβuη_14! I created this forum on July 25, 2009. It was a lot of hard work and I hope it'll pay off. Libby is one of my best friends on Babydow so I declared her as the other Admin. I chose the moderators on here from their experience, and plus they were my friends too. There will be more moderators added along the way, along with maybe one or two Administrators. Enough about the forum. Oh yeah, you can call me Eeyore.

I'm ƒuƒuβuη_14 also known as Eeyore(not giving out my real name too many psychos) I live in the USA. (that's all I'm giving out) I joined Babydow about a month or 2 after it came out. I have been enjoying it ever since! I want to be one of the best players on their.(p.s. my name is fufubun_14 on there) I have a few babies but my goal is to have 20 or more babies at one time! It might be a lot of work, but it'll probably be worth it. I hope everybody here will enjoy this forum. If you enjoyed this forum please put the link of this site on your profile. Oh yeah, some of y'all might be wondering why it has the number 14 at the end. Well I just like the number 14. Hope you'll have a great time on this site as well as Babydow! Cool beans! Very Happy tongue

Last edited by ƒuƒuβuη_14 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
ƒuƒuβuη_14
ƒuƒuβuη_14
Admin

http://babydowhelpers.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty About Me

Post  jces274howrse Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Hello!

I am jces274howrse from Babydow. fufubun_14 made me a moderator of this forum. Very Happy

My name is Jessica, you can call me that. I live in the U.S.A. My fav color is sky blue!
I love Babydow, and I log on everyday. I joined on 5-10-2009.
I am very nice, so feel free to PM me any questions on here or Babydow. I will try my best to answer your question(s). I hope you all find this forum helpful and fun. I know fufu spent a lot of time on it.
On Babydow, I make family portraits, birth certificates, layouts, and animated signatures!

I don't know what else to say...

Idea - Go ahead and post in the Games topic. All of those games were copied from my forum.

Lastly, Happy Babydowing! Wink

Last edited by jces274howrse on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
jces274howrse
jces274howrse

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty About me

Post  Libby Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello I am Libby, You may also call me ibby, Libs, Piglet, Teddy or Kitty. I play Babydow as LibbyAlice I joined a couple days after it was created and I've barley been on howrse scince! I enjoy drawing, making graphics and writing. I live in the U.S.A. I enjoy dogs alot. I dont know what to say about myself so just have fun!

Thanks,

Piglet
Libby
Libby

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Re: Meet the Staff!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum