The Babydow Helpers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M SO SORRY!

3 posters

Go down

I'M SO SORRY! Empty I'M SO SORRY!

Post  ƒuƒuβuη_14 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm sorry ever since school started I don't have time to do things like this. I need 3 book reports due by next Tuesday. And I have already done 2 book reports. And I'm working on another project due next Wednesday. As you can see I'm very busy with school work. I also do competitive dancing which is every day besides Wednesdays. I also have parties to go to. I'm already going to a Batmitzvah next Saturday. I will try to get it up as soon as I can. I have to relax too. I'm not in elementary school which means I have homework every night in each subject. I already got a "B"on my progress report so I'm working on it to raise it up. So please be VERY patient with me! Thanks for waiting already. When the voting is up I will send everybody an email. So you don't have to check every day. Thank you for your patience so far. I really do appreciate it! Just wait a little longer.

(P.S. You may chat freely about this, as long as you obey the rules of this forum.)
ƒuƒuβuη_14
ƒuƒuβuη_14
Admin

http://babydowhelpers.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

I'M SO SORRY! Empty Re: I'M SO SORRY!

Post  Echalaine Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am

It's ok. School is much more important then the internet.
You just take your time and get it up when you have the time. Smile
Echalaine
Echalaine

Back to top Go down

Post  bg2001 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

It's okay! I understand!
bg2001
bg2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content